Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday's Playlist #9

An ongoing series:

  • The The, 'This Is The Day' (Soul Mining)
  • Fad Gadget, 'The Box' (Fireside Favourites)
  • The Undertones, 'Hard Luck' (True Confessions - Singles = A's + B's)
  • Randy Nerve, 'Spray Paint'
  • Autokat, 'Shot'
  • The Violets, 'Seen It On TV'
  • The Yachts, 'Suffice To Say'
  • Kaiser Chiefs, 'Thank You Very Much' (Yours Truly, Angry Mob)
  • That Petrol Emotion, 'It's A Good Thing' (Children of Nuggets)
  • The Bitter Springs, 'Benny Hill's Wardrobe'
  • Update 11/11/ 22
    Found the Randy Nerve track on Bandcamp.  Well, I think it's the track. It does not ring any bells. Doesn't even sound like a song I'd like. Maybe it was a demo version on MySpace that I liked. Or maybe I was just being a contrary prick that week. The Violets track was found on YouTube. It does sound like the sort of thing that I'd be into  . . . for about 10 minutes . . . and those 10 minutes were up a long time ago. That's enough saltiness from me. 

    No comments: