Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Playlist #11

For that cheeky bastard, Reidski. A resumption of an ongoing series:

  • The Jam, 'Absolute Beginners' (Snap)
  • Human League, 'Seconds' (Dare)
  • Billy Idol, 'Dancing With Myself'
  • The Pretenders, 'Message of Love' (Pretenders II)
  • The Associates, 'Message Oblique Speech' (Fourth Drawer Down)
  • The Passions, '(I'm in love with a) German Film Star'
  • Dexys Midnight Runners, 'Plan B' (Too-Rye-Ay)
  • Siouxsie and the Banshees, 'Love in a Void' (Once Upon A Time)
  • Japan, 'Visions of China' (Tin Drum)
  • Soft Cell, 'Entertain Me' (Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret)
  • Why 1981? Why not.

    Update 11/11/ 22
    I wish I'd picked a better Associates song. And what's the deal with picking that song by Billy Idol? Did I lose a bet?

    1 comment:

    timesnewroman said...

    Ah the Passions' I'm in love with a German film star. A classic.