Friday, August 31, 2007

Send in the Clowns

I can't believe I didn't spot this before:

  • Clowns KKKick KKK ass!
  • 2 comments:

    Reidski said...

    That is heartwarming and what a brilliant way to deal with and write about the fuckers. I had a bit of a confrontation with a group of racists just last weekend and it ended with me laughing at them over their comments that I should "watch my back." My back isn't really very pretty, so it's not something that I'd choose to watch ;-)
    Laugh at the racists - that is exactly what we should do!

    ajohnstone said...

    i am reminded of a story i once read or heard about either the Dutch nazis or the Belgium nazis before the war when they had a march in full paramilitary uniform , a donkey was dressed up in the same uniform and was led by the anti-fascists at the rear of the march turning what was for the nazis a serious solemn occasion into a comical farce .

    Who needs sticks and stones to ridicule nazis